iCreatin 56V 35W Gigabit POE Injector Adapter Power supply, IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant, up to 100 Meters (328 Feet)
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the iCreatin 56V 35W Gigabit POE Injector Adapter Power supply, IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant, up to 100 Meters (328 Feet) by iCreatin at Weeb 1y. MPN: 4328606472. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note: 1. This Gigabit PoE inector Rated power is 35watt, it only can power up POE+ devices which less than 35watt. 2. Some Cisco devices do not
2. Some Cisco devices do not compatible with this PoE injector, suggest not power for Cisco devices.
The iCreatin PoE Injector can save you money by using an existing Ethernet line to deliver data and power.
The iCreatin PoE Injector can easily connect any IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant device to a non-PoE LAN switch port.
This PoE Injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera, or any IEEE 802.3af/at powered device to a LAN switch.
Reduce Wiring Costs With the iCreatin PoE Injector you can dramatically reduce wiring costs by powering devices through your existing Ethernet line rather than running new AC power lines.
To use this PoE injector, all you need to do is connect the iCreatin PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and then use your existing Ethernet Cable to deliver DC power and data to your device.
Protect Your Equipment Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that your devices are protected from power problems.
The iCreatin PoE Injector is designed with short circuit protection Over Current and Over Voltage Protection, keeping your devices safe. It is also protect your products from overloads over 650mA and high voltages exceeding 56V.
2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
54-56V 35W power output,
Power feed: V+ 4,5; V- 7,8;or V+ 1,2; V- 3,6;
Deliver power up to about 328.1 feet(100 meters)
Support 100-240V voltage input
FCC CE ROHS Compliant
What in Box?
1 pc Gigabit PoE injector
1 pc US power cord"
Features & Highlights
- IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet ports, support Gigabit network
- Network Cable: 10BASE-T: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.3, 4, 5, 6, 7 cable, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm (100m);00BASE-TX: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.5 cable, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm (100m)
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection, FCC CE ROHS Compliant
- Input 100-240VDC, Output: 54V to 56V 35W passive PoE Output
- Compatible with most Gigabit IP camera, IP phone, Wireless IP point and other PoE devices. Except Cisco Devices
|Manufacturer:||PLUS TECH LTD|
|Publisher:||PLUS TECH LTD|
|Studio:||PLUS TECH LTD|
|Item Size:||5.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|