Multimode LC 850 nm Gigabit Fiber Media Converter - Includes SFP 550 m (0.34 miles) LC – to UTP Cat5e Cat6 10/100/1000 RJ-45 – Auto Sensing Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Speed - Jumbo Frame - LLF Support
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the Multimode LC 850 nm Gigabit Fiber Media Converter - Includes SFP 550 m (0.34 miles) LC – to UTP Cat5e Cat6 10/100/1000 RJ-45 – Auto Sensing Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Speed - Jumbo Frame - LLF Support by ADnet at Weeb 1y. MPN: AN-UM-SMC-AS-J+MM-SFP-KIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Extend your Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Network Over Multi Mode Fiber Up to 550 m - 0.34 miles - (using 850 nm Wavelength SFP module that comes free
Extend your Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Network Over Multi Mode Fiber Up to 550 m - 0.34 miles - (using 850 nm Wavelength SFP module that comes free already installed in SFP slot) With Ease
AN-UM-SMC-AS-J+MM-SFP-KIT Will Automatically Detect 10 Mbit/s or 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet or 1000 Mbit/s Gigabit port - You just need plug in the cables and it will work right away!
Powering it up? Easy, it will come with AC power adapter in set, just plug it!
All These Important Features Are All Supported:
- Compliant with IEEE 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port autosensing featured
- One 1000Base-SX Multi Mode Dual Fiber port SFP type Port with LC type connector - up to 550 m (0.34 miles) distance
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Standards: IEEE802.3z/ab 100/1000/1000Base-T 1000Base-SX
- Power supply: 100 to 240VAC 50 to 60Hz
- Dimensions: 70.5mm(L)X94mm(W)X26.5mm(H)
- Environment: Relative humidity; 5% to 90%
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degree celsius
- CE, FCC, ROHS, LVD certified
- Supports Jumbo Ethernet frames up to 9000 bytes (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
- Supports LLF feature - Link Loss Feature - (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
Media converter will extend Your LAN network with any standard Ethernet interface to distances with 550 nm (0.34 miles) or less - you no need to use attenuator also for significantly less distances than 550 nm (0.34 miles) as well.
Setup of these units are really easy as the 3 steps shown in picture gallery, and all default settings will work for all of your cases, but for sophisticated users we had created some more customized settings available via dip switches on unit's back panel.
It's always good to have versatile and adaptive unit to all Your cases!
Features & Highlights
- AUTOMATICALLY adapts to 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s (Fast Ethernet) or 1000 Mbit/s (Gigabit) Speed And Extends in over Multi Mode Fiber to up to 500 m - 0.34 miles - (Transmission Wavelength -- 850 nm)
- NO MORE Integration Hassles, simply plug in an Ethernet cable to any Ethernet port, whatever speed it is! UPC (Blue) Type Fiber Patch-cords Supported;
- SUPPORTS Jumbo Frame & LLF feature - for increased end-to-end TCP performance
- PLUG & PLAY - Simply plug in an optical port and UTP port, and it will work immediatelly
- FREE UTP Cat5e Patch Cable (1m - 39in) Comes In The Set With Every Unit! - Colors May Vary Depending on Stock;
|Manufacturer:||AD-net Technology, CO., LTD (Taiwan)|
|Publisher:||AD-net Technology, CO., LTD (Taiwan)|
|Studio:||AD-net Technology, CO., LTD (Taiwan)|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.76 x 1.04 x 1.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|