Plugable USB C to Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 LAN Network Adapter (ASIX AX88179 chipset Compatible with Windows 10,8.1, 8, 7, OS X/macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Switch Game Console)
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Plugable USB C to Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 LAN Network Adapter (ASIX AX88179 chipset Compatible with Windows 10,8.1, 8, 7, OS X/macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Switch Game Console) by Plugable at Weeb 1y. MPN: USBC-E1000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Plugable USBC-E1000 is an easy way to gain wired gigabit network speeds on your new MacBook Retina, MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, Chromebook, and many
Compatible with USB Type-C (USB-C) MacBooks, MacBook Pros, Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9370 / 9550 / 9560, ChromeBook Pixel 2015, and upcoming USB-C Ultrabooks and Tablets.
Plug into any USB-C (USB-C) enabled Mac, Linux, or Windows hosted Gigabit Ethernet network. Tested with "iperf" (network benchmark utility) at over 800Mbps real-world throughput. Also works on 10/100 Ethernet networks at their native speeds.
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, including BootCamp. Linux kernels 3.9 and later include driver (3.8 and earlier require rebuild of kernel module from source). Signed 32/64-bit drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Not compatible with ARM-based Windows RT systems (MS Surface, Asus ASUS VivoTab RT). Not compatible with Android tablets, Tivo Series 2, Wii or other non-PC/Mac platforms.
This product is NOT a solution for connecting a USB device like a printer to a network.
Features & Highlights
- Upgrade USB Type-C (USB-C)/Thunderbolt 3 systems and devices like the MacBook Retina, MacBook Pro (2016-2018), Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9370 / 9550 / 9560, and Chromebook Pixel 2015 to wired gigabit network speeds. For USB Type-A (USB-A) systems see our USB3-E1000 instead. Works in tablet-mode with Nintendo Switch.
- Automatic driver installation via Windows Update on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP. macOS/OS X driver download available for 10.6 and nwer (system restart required). Functionality built into Linux kernel from 3.9 onward (compile required for 2.6-3.8). Compatible with Nintendo Switch in tablet/handheld mode.
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible (has drivers for the ASIX AX88179 chipset) before purchase. Not compatible with ARM-based Microsoft Windows RT systems. You can find the latest compatibility details in the Product Information below under Technical Specification - Specification Sheet
- Supports 4K Jumbo Frames, IPv4/IPv6 checksum offload engine, crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
|Item Weight:||0.0018 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 1.15 x 1.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 1 x 1 inches|