ZED-ELD.com 16-Pin Bluetooth Adapter
Free Shipping Included! ZED-ELD.com 16-Pin Bluetooth Adapter by ZED powered by Cummins at Weeb 1y. MPN: IoT-02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Latest hardware version available at zed-eld.comThe ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter works with the ZED mobile app (iOS & Android) to capture data required
The ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter works with the ZED mobile app (iOS & Android) to capture data required for FMCSA E-log Truck Driver Hours of Service. Our mobile driver app works in conjunction with the no-monthly-fee ZED Fleet Management Portal to help fleet managers track vehicles, assign loads, and manage Hours of Service for entire fleets of drivers. The Fleet Management Portal and Mobile apps can be found on our website at zed-eld.com
ZED Keeps You Compliant: ZED completes all mandatory FMCSA documentation, including daily certification, duty status records, Hours of Service, and DVIR reports to help achieve compliance of DOT regulation.
ZED Keeps Things Simple: Install ZED in seconds. Then pair the ZED mobile app to the ZED Bluetooth Adapter. Drivers focus on the road while ZED tracks Hours of Service.
ZED Keeps It Affordable: There's just the one-time fee to put an adapter for each truck. There's no contract, no monthly subscription, no installation fee, and no hidden fees.
Automatic Duty Status Changes: The ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter reads vehicle data automatically manages drive modes. Switches duty status to "Driving" when vehicle speed crosses 5 MPH. Switches back to "On Duty Not Driving" five minutes after the the vehicle stops.
Connects directly to 16-pin OBDII diagnostic ports. Extension cables available (sold separately at zed-eld.com) First download the ZED Truck Driver Log Book app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to be sure your mobile device is compatible.
First download the ZED Truck Driver Log Book app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to be sure your mobile device is compatible.
Features & Highlights
- No contract, no monthly fees, no installation fees, and no hidden fees. Plus, ZED is Powered by Cummins.
- Bluetooth Adapter works with ZED ELD mobile app (iOS/Android) to automatically collect data required for FMCSA E-log HOS reporting
- ZED completes all mandatory FMCSA documentation, including daily certification, duty status records, Hours of Service, and DVIR reports
- The 16-pin OBDII adapter is compatible with most domestic vehicles 2008 and newer; 2013 and newer Volvo/Mac Trucks w/16-pin diagnostic port
- Go to ZED-ELD.COM for the latest Bluetooth Adapter hardware and cables.
|Brand:||ZED powered by Cummins|
|Color:||16-PIN OBD2 and J1939|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|