Zoom LTE Cat1 USB Industrial Cell Modem, AT&T and PTCRB Certified, Model 4630, for Raspberry Pi and other Linux devices, Mac, Windows and More
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Zoom LTE Cat1 USB Industrial Cell Modem, AT&T and PTCRB Certified, Model 4630, for Raspberry Pi and other Linux devices, Mac, Windows and More by ZOOM TELEPHONICS at Weeb 1y. MPN: 4630-00-AZ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Model 4630 is an AT&T and PTCRB certified industrial USB LTE Cat 1 (10 Mbps) and 3G cell modem for use with Raspberry Pi , other embedded devices,
Features & Highlights
- This cell modem is designed for engineers, programmers, and system integrators working on machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet-of-Things (IoT) systems. (Other customers are not supported.) Get your design done and deployed fast by using a programmable modem with full AT&T M2M certification and access to very low cost cell service plans.
- With LTE Cat 1 and 3G, this USB modem's speed is up to 10 Mbps downlink and 5 Mbps uplink. It features high-performance RF, antenna, and power supply circuitry and a Gemalto ELS61-US PTCRB-certified cellular data module. Model 4630 comes with two external antennas that screw into SMA connectors. Consult Zoom regarding a U.FL antenna option.
- This USB modem works with cell plans from AT&T and T-Mobile, but not Verizon or Sprint. It does not come with a cell plan, but for evaluation you can get a micro-SIM and cell plan from AT&T, T-Mobile, resellers of AT&T and T-Mobile M2M/IoT plans, and some other service providers. (A 500 KByte AT&T IoT data plan is currently $0.99 per month.). A multitude of low-cost M2M/IoT plans are available.
- This cellular modem is controlled via AT commands through its USB port, and also supports the ability to run on-board Java code that can be developed on a PC and then loaded into non-volatilve memory on the modem. The Java platform supports a flash file system and RAM for user applications. Model 4630 includes a built-in Protocol Stack, transparent and non-transparent TCP/UDP client and server, HTTP/DNS/Ping/FTP/SMTP client, and TLS support for TCP/UDSP/HTTP/FTP/SMTP.
- Unlike consumer USB cell modems, this industrial cell modem gives reliable performance even in difficult cellular environments over the range of -30 to +60 degrees C (-22 to 140 degrees F). Power handlng is more robust and external antennas are higher performance than consumer grade products. Designed in the USA, this modem comes with USA support by skilled engineers for qualified customers. All qualified customers get email support, and qualified volume customers get voice call support.
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 0.56 x 0.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.06 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|